Celebrate your brunch by adding a Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Bellini, a glass of champagne or draft beer and a dessert for $12.
All of our brunch entrées are served with your choice of breakfast potatoes or mixed greens.
- OMELETTES choice of:
- 15goat cheese and tomato
- 15mixed vegetable and mozzarella
- 15chorizo and Gouda
- BENEDICTS two poached eggs served atop toasted English muffins
- 16Traditional Canadian bacon and hollandaise
- 19Maryland crab cake and Old Bay hollandaise
- 19Steakhouse filet mignon with Bearnaise sauce
- *BREAKFAST BURGER19 aged black Angus burger, bacon, over easy egg, fontina cheese on brioche
- WORLD'S BEST PANCAKCES14 three fluffy pancakes topped with ricotta butter and mixed berries with pure maple syrup
- CHALLAH FRENCH TOAST16thickly sliced cinnamon-egg bread, custard battered, bananas, pure maple syrup
- HUEVOS RANCHEROS 14 two over-easy eggs on freshly made tortillas, ranchero sauce, jack cheese
- CHICKEN AND WAFFLES 19 fried chicken cutlet, waffles, whipped butter, pure maple syrup
- GUACAMOLE TOAST15poached eggs served over guacamole, open-faced on rye toast
- CLASSIC BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE15scrambled eggs, chorizo, potatoes, cheddar cheese
- BREAKFAST FLATBREAD19fried egg, breakfast sausage, mozzarella and bacon
- SMOKED SALMON WRAP19whole wheat wrap, smoked salmon, arugula and goat cheese
- ATLANTIC SALMON GF 28ratatouille, dill butter
- CAVATELLI SUNDAY RAGOUT24house made cavatelli, baby back rib ragout
- LINGUINE CARBONARA21pork pancetta, onion, egg yolk, freshly made linguine
- GNOCCHI20fresh tomato and mozzarella
FROM THE BAR
- MIMOSA MADE WITH PROSECCO 10
- BELLINI MADE WITH PROSECCO10
- BLOODY MARY10
Thoroughly cooking meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs reduces the risk of foodborn illness.
*This item is cooked to order and may contain raw or undercooked ingredients.